|SITMA MACHINERY S.P.A.
||SITMA MACHINERY S.P.A.
||VIA VIGNOLESE 1910
|Postal code & Place:
||+39 (0) 59 780311
||+39 (0) 59 780300
||SITMA, established in 1965, has focused its activity in the development of machines and systems for the automation of the mailing rooms of newspapers, magazines, catalogues, direct mailing etc..
SITMA today is the world leader in printed media distribution systems and thanks to a highly specialized staff is continuously researching innovative solutions to satisfy the different Customers' requirements.
In 1979, by opening of a sister Company in France and in 1980 in the United States, along with the support of network of agents that cover most of the worldwide Countries, SITMA has increased its dedication to the export market.
On December 1999, SITMA has opened a new subsidiary Company in Tokyo - Japan.
Our own production is exported to the five continents with a clear predominance for the more industrialized Countries, and this once again outlines that our technology is appreciated in Europe as well as in North America, Japan and Australasia.
SITMA’S PRODUCTION INCLUDES:
- A wide range of wrapping machines for general packaging applications.
- High-speed automatic wrapping lines using plastic film and paper for magazines, newspapers, catalogues, books and mailing up to 20.000 copies per hour.
- Piling and compensating counter/stackers.
- High speed automatic inserting lines.
- High speed systems for the transactional market.
- Automatic bundle wrappers for piles of magazines, books, newspapers, etc.
- Automatic four side sealing machines.
- Hopper loaders for signatures.
- Labeling machines for computer labels.
- Ink-jet addressing systems.
- Accumulators, bends, flow directors, shunters.
- Complete systems for the automation of the mailing rooms for newspapers and magazines.
- Optical code readers for selective inserts, postal sorting and many other applications.
- Feeders for gadget.
- A wide range of feeders for commercial products, stitched and perfect bound magazines, catalogues and newspapers.
The most important titles of foreign and national newspapers as well as a large part of weekly periodicals are wrapped, addressed and delivered to the subscribers or to the final selling points by using the technology developed by SITMA.
- Bar code equipment
- CD/DVD packaging
- Film, plastic
- Film, shrink wrap
- Labelling machines
- Paper, wrapping paper
- Promotional packaging
- Shrink tunnels
- Shrink wrapping machines
- Sleeve machines